08 March 2013

Open for Business!

I'm excited to announce that I have opened an Etsy shop where I will be selling some of my photos {from this blog} as fine art prints.  Click here to visit the shop, or see on the sidebar ------>

I use a professional printing studio here in Oxfordshire, England that produces quality gicleĆ© ink jet prints with high density archival pigment ink and printed on 100% cotton fine art quality paper.

It's still a work in progress - I will be adding more prints to my shop next week, and as time goes on.  I will also do custom orders, so if your favorite photo isn't in the shop, just shoot me an email!

5 comments:

Laura Lopez said...

So Beautiful!!!! I love all of them!!

Selena said...

How exciting! What a terrific idea. I wish you much success! Beautiful photographs. Looking forward to seeing more.

xoxo
Selena

RachelM said...

very nice photos, i love them! good luck with your new endeavor, have fun!

kelleen said...

What a great idea--I love all of your photos. YOu are so talented!

deanna said...

congratulations! You have some LOVELY awesome shots!
xo