02 February 2013

Catching Up

 If you follow me on Instagram, these photos won't be new.  For those who don't, here's a quick catch-up from the last few months...

Visited the filming location of Downton Abbey; Miles brother came for a visit; hung out at
Blenheim Palace; spent 6 long hours in the UK Boarder Agency building to receive our UK Residence 
Waited for Baby to arrive; knitted; slept a lot; cut my hair
Tess was her usual mischievous self
Baby Lewis arrived and was welcomed into our lives
Christmas & winter came
And life slowly started feeling a bit more normal again

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Wonderful pictures. Lewis is so sweet!

jamieb said...

I am so happy you are back! Beautiful babies!

Selena Jones said...

Congratulations on your beautiful family! Can't wait to see more. xoxo Selena

Hina said...

Kris, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. I am glad to see you've decided to blog again. If you are open to taking requests :) I would love to read a full blog post about your trip to Highclere Castle.

MB said...

I love all your photos but the one of Tess on the kitchen counter wins the prize! So sweet!

somethingswedish said...

Wow, welcome back!! I was wondering where you had gone, look at you go! The new baby is beautiful (and so is your haircut by the way!) Love these catch up photos, they were perfect. I hope you have time to keep us in the loop again with the new addition!